PAPER SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
Paper submitted for review must conform to the following standards.
- Written in English
- Page setup: Paper size should be 8.5” x 11” (A4); portrait with all margins at 1” each; header and footer at 0.5” each; font type: Arial, font size:10 point, single, single-line spacing, justify style in MS word.
- Maximum number of pages should be 10 pages including references. Any additional pages(s) will be surcharged at N1,000 ($5) per page.
- Abstract should be in italics not exceeding 200 words, with at most 5 keywords, Abstract must state the research objectives, problem, methodology adopted, findings and recommendations.
- Submit two copies of your article; one should have the name(s) and affiliation(s) of the author(s) and at the end of the article, include the author(s) which will include phone number(s) and e-mails where necessary. The other copy will not carry the author(s) details.
- References should conform to the American Psychological Association (APA) style 6th edition.
- Title of paper
- Author(s) name(s) and affiliation(s)
- Introduction including statement of problem, objectives/hypothesis
- Literature review including conceptual and theoretical framework as well as empirical review of related literature.
- Results and Discussion
- Relevance to management and development
- Tables/Figures(if any)
- Author(s) profile(s)